- Other Tours
- Adventure Tours
Paragliding in Nepal can be a truly wonderful and fulfilling experience for the adventure seeking. Experience unparalleled scenic grandeur as you share airspace with Himalayan griffin vultures, eagles, kites and float over villages, monasteries, temples, lakes and jungle, with fantastic view of the majestic Himalaya.
Now paragliding is in the Valley of Kathmandu has started a well-known adventure sport “PARAGLIDING” launching from Chapakharka flying over the beautiful botanical gardens of Godavari, Ever Green Forest–Phulchowki Range, Lalitpur. Kathmandu Paragliding has been in operation from last year, we have been flying our TANDEM operation with international licensed Paragliding Instructors. Kathmandu paragliding is also offering training courses for SOLO pilots. It is affiliated to Nepal paragliding and Hang gliding association (NEPHA) and certified by the Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal (CAAN).
Paragliding in Kathmandu is now a reality!! 20 min. flight at 2100m above sea level in Godavari with 15 yrs.+ experienced Korean & Thai pilots.
• Panorama view of high peaks & mountains.
• City & Valley view from Eagle Eye.
• Feel the high altitude.
• View of Godawari botanical garden of Nepal.
• Take off place Chapakharka, Godawari, Lalitpur.
• 30min. drive from Godawari office to take off place
• Protective foot ware, no open shoes, Sports shoes are highly recommended.
• Jeans pant are great.
• Warm clothing layers and a jacket.
• Adventure drive to Paragliding spot.
• 20 minutes flight.
1. Before 24 hours 100% refund
2. After 24 hours 50% refund
3. After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.
4. If the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next flight or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
This function has been disabled for Day trip in Nepal.