1- Booking will be processed on receipt of email request.
2- We need passport & Nepal arrival flight ticket copy/Hotel booking details to confirm teh tour.
3- If posible we prefer some advance otherwise we collect all payment befor etrip start on teh day of tour.
4- We suggest that passengers should be covered by Travel, medical, health and other types of insurance. These cannot be obtained in Nepal.
5- The above prices are valid as per the period mentioned.
If transport rate and monument entry fee & guide rate change, there will be changes in our price too.
After commencement of Travel, no refund.
It is the Tour member responsibility to ensure that they have valid passports and visas, where necessary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services – due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason, we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:-
• Before 60 days – No cancellation charge.
• From 60 days to 45 days – 10% of the total tour / service cost
• From 45 days to 15 days – 15% of the total tour / service cost
• From 15 days to 07 days – 25% of the total tour / service cost
• From 07 days to 02 days (48 hrs) – 50% of the total tour / service cost
• From 48 hours to arrival or NO SHOW – NO REFUND